Andrew has 25 years' experience as a civil and commercial litigator in New Zealand and the United Kingdom, principally in the areas of construction, property, lease and insurance disputes, sports disputes, arbitration and disciplinary proceedings and independent inquiries and reviews.
Andrew has appeared as counsel in the courts at first instance and appellate levels and in specialist tribunals. He also has significant ADR experience particularly in arbitration and mediation.
Andrew is available for appointment as an arbitrator, adjudicator, mediator and Dispute Review Board member and to conduct independent inquiries and reviews. He is an Arbitrator and Adjudicator for the Building Disputes Tribunal and a member of the New Zealand Dispute Resolution Centre Arbitration Panel and the AMINZ Arbitration Panel and Adjudicators List.
Areas of specialisation
• Civil and Commercial Litigation
• Building and Construction
• Insurance Disputes
• Company/Shareholder Disputes
• Judicial Review
• International and Domestic Arbitration
• Property and Lease Disputes
• Disciplinary Processes/Proceedings
• Sports Disputes (selection and drug issues)
Click here to read Andrew's full profile